Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oliver and S Popover Sundress

Oliver and S make some of my favorite patterns. A couple days ago I received a shipping confirmation that said the puppet show tunic and shorts pattern has shipped to me! It doesn't say who bought it for me, but I think I know who it was. I'm super excited to make it!

While I was exploring free patterns online I found the Popover Sundress pattern.
IMG_3508
It was super easy and super fast to make. I was even able to use some remnants I've had laying around for a while. I made my own bias tape which was the most time consuming part of the process.

IMG_3513
The pattern was a size 2T so it will be a while before either of my girls fit into it. The pattern includes up to size 8. I expect this will become a staple of my girls' summer wardrobe for the next 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment