Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A little about me a little about you

One of my favorite blogs Luv in the Mommyhood has posted "a little about me and a little about you!"
I'll bite. Here are my answers. Want to join in? Take the first word of each line and fill in the rest! Post it on your blog and come back and link me!

Making: plans tons and tons of plans
Cooking: nothing, I'm on clear fluids today
Drinking: vitamin water
Reading: blogs online
Wanting: a new macbook pro
Looking: at the toddler trying to put markers up her nose
Playing: Dr Mario
Wasting: time, I could be doing something productive
Sewing: my autumn collection
Wishing: money grew on trees
Enjoying: watching the baby learn to crawl
Waiting: For a package from Canada
Liking: my issue of Ottobre, I want a subscription!
Wondering: Why babies grow up so fast.
Loving: My family
Hoping: That timing works out with my friend's baby and me going to visit
Marvelling: at T standing in front of the tv naming and signing things she sees
Needing: A nap
Smelling: Febreeze
Wearing: PJs
Following: www.twitter.com/curation_nation
Noticing: The lack of humidity - as shown by the lack of tight curls in T's hair
Knowing: Time is fleating
Thinking: about two craft swaps I'm in
Bookmarking: some patterns I want to try
Opening: A new vitamin water
Giggling: At the girls blowing raspberries and giggling at each other.
Feeling: Apprehensive

4 comments:

  1. oh, how fun....i just may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for joining in! I loved your answers!!! Your blog is great - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got me to do this. http://yaheesplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-about-me-and-little-about-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I've just stumbled on your blog, and I can't say enough good things about it! Your girls are adorable, and the tutorials are fabulous. I'm your newest follower. I'd love to have you visit me too at, http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete