Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas shopping!

I'm trying to get started on Christmas shopping.
I'm usually one of those people who forgets and ends up last minute shopping.
This year I'm on top of it.
but that also means I've been doing some shopping for myself too...
I make a point not to buy anything for myself in December because both Christmas and my birthday are in December. I don't want to be the person who buys themselves something only to have a duplicate given as a gift. I don't want to make myself harder to buy for than I already am.
But since it's not yet December...

I bought this for myself from Zwzzy!. I highly recommend her store. Vintage clothing is a serious weakness for me.

It arrived today and I love it!

I've been eying these bowls from nightowlcraftworks. I really love the color! I'm probably going to get them for my Dad. I never know what to get him and these would be perfect!



Who's your hard to buy for person? Any thoughts on what you're getting them?

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I feel so honored to be mentioned here! This is a great blog... I love it!

    <3
    Sally

    warning: if you buy the bowls you'll be tempted to keep them for yourself, perfect for ice cream! :D

    ReplyDelete