Monday, January 10, 2011

Book Swapping

bookshelf spectrum, revisited
bookshelf spectrum, revisited by chotda, on Flickr

I love to read. I love books. I don't love clutter.
There's the obvious solution: go to the library.
I don't like having a deadline for my reading. Sure sometimes I finish a book in 24 hours or less. Usually though I have a few books on the go, plus life inevitably gets in the way.
I've been a member on Swap for a while now. I signed up ages ago when they were first getting started but there wasn't much that I wanted that was available. Now they've grown SO MUCH! I've got several trades pending. I'm excited to get books I want while at the same time getting rid of books I'm finished with.
Reusing through trade, what a great way to make friends and be green!

No comments:

Post a Comment